Most of our customers use Clearly Works as a sounding board for questions on technology, business strategies, and more. With over 25 years of experience building companies from the ground up and spending many of those years implementing technology to improve our own businesses, we can offer you sound advice on decisions as simple as which computers or tablets you should buy, to issues as complex as whether you should expand your business.
- Did you ever have a technical question and just didn’t know who to ask?
- Do you need assistance in putting together a technology strategy for your business?
- Does your disaster recovery strategy include a detailed plan for all the technology in your business?
- Should you hire a desktop support company to service your hardware?
- What Wi-Fi solution should you implement in your business that is secure but simple to manage?
- Is your “IT person” leading you in the right direction?
Not every company needs to have a full-time Chief Information Officer, but most companies have technical issues that they face daily in today’s digital world. As your technical partner, our focus is to help you answer questions you may have about how technology fits into your business strategy. We can assist you in areas of architectural questions, technology assessment, process improvement, technology acquisition, security and overall alignment of IT-to-business strategy. If you want to add a broad range of IT strategic knowledge and assistance to your organization, at a fraction of the base cost of a full-time CIO, our Technical Guidance program is the service for you.